Boost Your Sexual Self-Confidence:
5 Simple Yet Powerful Actions to Build-up Bedroom Boldness.
Mavis McKnight is a Marriage and Certified Sex Coach who helps Christian wives find fulfillment through healthy sexual intimacy.
She has conducted numerous workshops, seminars, marriage classes, and bible studies for over eleven years; provided counseling and coaching in marriage and relationships for over 10 years.
Mavis loves to educate, motivate, inspire, be creative, and have fun, marrying it all together in a workshop-style environment to create a unique growth and transformational experience. Some of the areas she explores are:
- More fun and fulfilling sex
- Planning romantic and erotic dates
- Taking the stress, distress, and worry out of sex
- Promoting good mind vibes about sex
- Kicking sexual frustration to the curb
- Speaking up boldly for your sexual needs
- Naming and getting your sexual needs
- Intimacy inside and outside of the bedroom
- Learning about your Lady Bits, and Man Bits-Female and Male Anatomy
She has earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, a Master’s Degree in Human Services, and is currently completing her Certification as a Clinical Sexologist and Sex Coach. She is a Certified Life Coach, a published author, and the CEO and Co-founder of Intimate Connections.
When Mavis is not bubbling over with passion to teach about sex, she enjoys dancing, traveling, reading, comedy, spending time with her husband and family, and having her grandkids over for a sleep-over...sometimes.😊